Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Power Outage!

An extreme power outage in my state has taken me away from you for far too long! I have had no power since Saturday in my home, which means...no heat, no electricity, no internet. It is by my relatives good graces that I have been able to cook hot food tonight, take a shower, check my email, and publish this brief post!


Please know that the "National Grid" (responsible for the nations power here in America) cannot promise any date for power anytime soon-the best estimate they can give me is noon by Thursday, but who knows?


I shall do my best to tweet in the mornings from my work computer before I am on the clock, and I hold out hope to get back to my emails, write articles, and interact with you soon.


In the meantime, I am getting in touch with my Nordic roots, burying perishables in the snow, lighting candles, and bundling up!


Stay Warm, dear readers!

SEMPER EADEM,
Ashlie